Vacancy Announcement in Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Islamabad 4th September 2016.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) OCA is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles.
MSF-OCA is looking for a LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for its office in Islamabad.MSF offers a package of benefits (salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization.
- Lead the implementation of Learning &Development strategies, tools and procedures within current structures.
- Answer and tackle L&D related issues and provide high quality and equal service to all projects.
- Manage the organization of training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required
- Work closely with supervisors and coordinators to assess learning needs, identify and plan L&D requirements and L&D strategies
- Develop, implement and monitor the use of Learning and Development tools
- Travel frequently to all project locations for field support in L&D related activities and processes.
- Manage internal and external training delivery, evaluation and follow up Requirements for the position:
- University degree. Preferred in Human Resources, Adult Learning, Education or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR Development and/or Adult Learning with MSF or other NGO or other sector (e.g. private company).
- Fluent in spoken and written English& Urdu.
- Strong communication, facilitation & interpersonal skills
- Strong grasp of adult learning principles and other pedagogical theories
Applicants who meet the criteria should apply with latest CV, copiesof educational documents & experience letters to: Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org Attention to: HR Coordinator
Incase email is not possible application could also be submitted to below address:
Building No 3A, Street No 65, Muslim Market, Sector F-10/3, Islamabad. Deadline for application: 14th September 2016 Please write the title of the position on your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF does not enterinto correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.
- Learning & Development Manager
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Pakistanemail@example.com|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 4th September 2016.|