Situation Vacant in Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat Islamabad 28th September 2016.
Applications are invited from Pakistan nationals to fill up the under mentioned vacancies in the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat, Head Office and its Regional Offices on regular basis.
How To Apply;
- Eligible candidates should apply as per format given with this advertisement alongwith attested copies of testimonials i.e. CNIC, domicile certificate, educational certificates/degrees, experience certificates and two recent photographs. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written/skill test and interview.
- The Application Form can also be downloaded from Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat website (www.mohtasib.gov.pk).
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may send their applications within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to Director (Admn), Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad. The applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for, must be mentioned clearly on the top left corner of the envelope.
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/Departments shall apply through proper channel.
- Written test/ Interview letters will be issued after scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions. However, General Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be applicable for all posts.
- The typing/shorthand/skill tests for the post of APS (BPS-16), Stenotypist (BPS-14), LDC (BPS-09), Telephone Technician (BPS-08) and written test for the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) shall be conducted, for which call letters will be issued later on.
- The driving test/ interview for the post of Drivers (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Sweeper (BS-01), Mali (BS-01) will be conducted at Head Office, Islamabad and respective Regional Offices for which call letters will be issed after shortlisting of the eligible candidates.
- Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat encourages both male and female candidates to participate/apply for the said vacancies.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- Assistant private Secretary
- Steno typist
- Telephone Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib qasid
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||051-9217215|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 28th September 2016.|