Situation Vacant in University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore Pakistan 31st July 2016.
- Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, on the prescribed form (academic) downloadable from University website (htto://www.uvas.edu.pk/download/) (without bank draft) for making appointments on purely contract basis in the PARB funded project, Department of Livestock Production, Faculty of Animal Production & Technology, UVAS, Ravi Campus, Pattoki with the following qualifications & Experience as well as other terms & conditions:
- Applications (single set) with attested copies of testimonials, certificates, transcripts alongwith one recent attested passport size photographs required.
- Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications failing which such applications will be treated as rejected.
- All Government employees who intend to apply for the post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant Council.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the advertised position(s) without assigning any reason. 8. Quota: 02% for disable, 05% for minorities and 15% for female is reserved.
- Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 17-08-2016 during office hours.
10 The only eligible/suitable candidates will be called for interview, separately.
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Not Provided.|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 31st July 2016.|