Situation Vacant in Pakistan Railways Lahore 2nd August 2016.
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore from candidates to fill up the following vacancies in the below mentioned categories.
- 18-25 years + 5 years i.e General Relaxation in upper age limit on 25.08.2016.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit is relax able to the extent of service rendered by the applicant in the Armed Forces or 15 years in addition to item no.1, whichever is less.
- The age of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern areas. Sindh Urban /Rural & Balochistan is relaxed for 3 years in addition to item No.1 above.
- The age of Government servant and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of application is relaxed for 10 years in addition to item No.1 above.
5 The age of sons of deceased Civil Servant who died during service is relaxed for 5 years in addition to item No.1 above.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE CANDIDATES.
- The departmental candidates will submit their applications through proper channel.
- Application form + UBL deposit slip can be downloaded from Internet by visiting NEEF (National Examination & Evaluation Foundation) website i.e. (www.neef.org.pk) afterfilling the blo-data on the application form.
- Application forms alongwith UBL deposit slip may also be obtained from Railway Divisional Offices at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Karachi, Quetta and Moghalpura Divisions.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited on prescribed deposit slip downloaded from NEEF website or through demand draft of any bank pay able at Islamabad in favour of M/S (NEEF). No application will be entertained in case the requisite fee as per instruction is not deposited. NEEF’s copy of original deposit slip/demand draft must be attached with the hard copy of the application form. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of applicants, qualification, performance in written test (to be conducted by NEEF i.e. National Examination & Evaluation Foundation), interview and criteria/policy devised by the department.
- Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in alongvvith deposit slip/bank challan of UBL or demand draft of Rs.300/- in favour of M/S NEEF/Islamabad.
- Candidates are required to submit hard copy of the application form duly signed and filled, copy of CN IC and two fresh passport size photographs and self addressed duly stamped return envelope directly to NEEF through courier on the address mentioned on application form i.e. “National Examination & Evaluation Foundation 1st floor Ch. Imtiaz Arcade Square Commercial, Phase-7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi” Last date of submission of application is 25.08.2016. Incomplete application or application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the requisite Diploma/ Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidate to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NEEF at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No Slips, and papers content distribution from NEEF website later.
- Candidates shall present original documents, i.e Educational Certificate, Domicile CN IC etc alongwith a set of attested copies of all their relevant documents, atthe time of interview.
- For any updates. the website of NEEF may be visited regularly.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
- The candidate selected will be required to:
- To pass prescribe Medical Examination and must be cleared by Security Agencies
- To undergo specified training.
c To join duty anywhere in respective Divisions of Pakistan Railways i.e. Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta & Karachi for item no, 1 & 2 and Lahore. Division only item no. 3 & 4.
- If any document revealed/found bogus at any stage, the appointment will be treated as cancelled. 17. The following quota will also be observed:
- 5% quota is fixed for Minorities / non Muslims.
- 5% quota is fixed for orphans/destitute.
- 2% quota is fixed for disabled persons for item no. 1 & 2 only.
- 10% quota for fixed for Ex. Servicemen
- 20% quota for son /daughter of Railways Employees including 2% fixed for son / daughter of Railways deceased employees for item no. 3 & 4.
Weightage for Selection.
70% written Test 30% interview.
- The Competent Authority has the right to reject any application /applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies.
- For any information/complaint please contact on following Numbers:-
NEEF Helpline No: 0344-5222882 051-5172508
Pakistan Railways: 042-99201626
Kashif Ejaz Deputy Chief Personnel Officer-1 for Chief Personnel Officer Pakistan Railways Headquarters, Lahore
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Skilled Fitter Mechanical
- Skilled Wire man
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||042-99201626|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 2nd August 2016.|
Incoming search terms:
- www neef org pk result