Situation Vacant in Pakistan Ordnance Factories Wah Cantt Government of Pakistan 2nd August 2016.
Wah Cantonment is a well developed town with all civic amenities and has the best educational institutions in Pakistan, which is generally known as Island of Excellence. POF Hospital Wah Cantt is a modern well equipped tertiary care 676 beds Hospital having all the major departments like Medicine, Surgery, Gynae/Obst, Pediatrics, Urology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Dermatology, Burn Center, Physiotherapy, ENT and Radiology. All the above mentioned Departments except Burn Centre & Radiology are recognized for FOPS Part-II training. It is also a teaching hospital for Wah Medical College. Career ambitious Medical Professional may apply for contract appointment against the following posts initially for a period of 01 x year.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per prevailing Govt. Rules.
- 2 Those having foreign spouses will be considered subject to security clearance.
- 3 Government servants should apply online, however they will have to provide NOC at the time of test/interview.
- Result awaited applicants are in-eligible to apply. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview through SMS, therefore active mobile
- For any detail please contact on Ph # 051-9055-24215 from 08:00 A.M to 14:30 PM on working days. 6 Apply through online on POF Website www.pof.gov.pk. latest by 15.08.2016.
- Direct applications will not be entertained.
NOTE:- The competent authority has the right to reject any application/applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies. Executive Director HR&OD
- MRI Technician
- Scan Technician
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||051-9055-24215|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 2nd August 2016.|