Situation Vacant in Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases Multan 22nd September 2016.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts at Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD), Multan for appointment on Adhoc basis for a period of one year.
Note: Candidates having experience in Anesthesia, Nephrology & Pathology will be preferred.
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed Perform which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned for Rs.300/-.
- The complete form with attested copies of required documents must reach in the office of undersigned within 10-days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Attested copies of all the certificates /documents /testimonials /experience certificates / domicile /CNIC & valid registration from PM&DC should be attached.
- Two attested passport size recent photographs should be attached.
- The appointment will be made purely on Adhoc Basis as per latest Government of the Punjab Rules and Regulations for Contract appointment.
- Latest Government Rules and Regulations will be followed regarding age limitations / age relaxation and quota for women, minorities and disabled persons.
- The appointment is made subject to revocation at any time by the competent authority.
- PM&DC registration valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However, in case of expiry of PM&DC registration & CNIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new CNIC & PMDC for new registration will be accepted.
- Domicile: Punjab
- Employee already serving should apply through proper channel along with NOC from their appointing authority.
- Those who have been removed/ dismissed from Government service cannot apply.
- Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Interview date of the eligible candidates will be called through phone or call letter.
- All the candidate should bring their original certificates / documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officer
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||email@example.com|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 22nd September 2016.|