Situation Vacant in Ministry of Science & Technology Islamabad 13th July 2016.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following VACANT POSITIONS in the Ministry of Science & Technology, Islamabad on the prescribed format given below:-
Ministry of Science & Technology reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts.
- The upper age limit 30 years includes 05 years age relaxation as per rules of Government of Pakistan.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas for all posts under the Federal Government and candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan.
- Candidates must indicate the position applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Copies of testimonial are not required to be attached with application. The original documents will be examined during interview.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The candidates already in Government Service shall apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA shall be admissible for test / interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained. CT>
- Application form may be downloaded from www.nts.org.pk and for further details the same website may be consulted.
- Sub Librarian
- Steno typist
- Lower Division
- Naib Qasid
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||www.nts.org.pk|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Jang 13th July 2016.|