Vacancy Announcement in Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) 6th August 2016.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) OCA is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles.
MSF-OCA is looking for a COUNTRY WATER HYGIENE & SANITATION WHS MANAGER for its office in Islamabad (With Regular visits to MSF projects i.e. Quetta, Chaman & Dera Murad Jamali). MSF offers a package of benefits (salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization. Key Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements and monitors the water, hygiene and sanitation (WHS) activities in the project.
- Assure all health structures in the project comply with the hygiene and infection control policies, procedures and practices.
- Provide technical support to the project water and sanitation officer on WATSAN and Hygiene & infection control related issues.
- Assesses the WHS needs in the project and liaises with the MTL/MedCo on findings and appropriate responses.
- Monitor the media for any public health emergency matters and share with Medical Coordinator.
- Provides monthly report to LogCo and MedCo.
- Assesses the need for rehabilitation of MSF clinics and hospitals and the WatSan situation
- Supervises and assists the actual construction of HCWM compounds in MSF locations. Requirements for the position:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, public health engineering or related fields
- Specialist in water & sanitation (MSF WEDEC II training an asset).
- Desirable: MSF experience in a relevant field (WHS, public health engineering Health Care Waste Management, Vector Control, Hygiene Promotion and Infection Control) or with an INGO or other sector (e.g. private company).
- Proficient in English & Urdu and having good computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Commitment to humanitarian values as outlined in the MSF Charter Applicants who meet the criteria should apply with latest CV, copy of educational documents & experience letters to: Email address:firstname.lastname@example.orgAttention to: HR Coordinator Incase email is not possible application could also be submitted to below address: Building No 3A, Street No 65, Muslim Market, Sector F-10/3, Islamabad. Deadline for application: 12th August 2016 Please write the title of the position on your email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF does not enterinto correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Pakistanemail@example.com|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 6th August 2016.|