Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore Wild & Fisheries Department Schedule of Written Tests August 2016.
- No. Name of Post with Department
No. of Posts Type of Paper Date of Exam/Test Session
1 . Assistant Director Fisheries, (BS-17), (M & F) Wildlife & Fisheries Department. 8 90-Minutes MCQ 20-08-2016 Morning
- Assistant Sub Inspector, (BS-09) (M & F) (Amongst Graduate Constables I Head Constables), Punjab Police Department. 340 90-Minutes MCQ 21-08-2016 Evening
Details of Examination Centers and Roll Numbers will be uploaded on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. All candidates will download their Roll Numbers with respective Examination Centers from the Website before the conduct of exam/test. No individual Admission Letter/Roll Number Slip would be issued/posted to any candidate. Candidates are requested to report at their respective examination centers one hour before the commencement of their papers.
- If any candidate does not get intimation through Website, SMS and E-mails regarding his/her exam/test. he/she may get his/her status confirmed two days before the conduct of exam/test, from PPSC UAN: 042-111-988722 or PPSC Information Office Nos.042-99200161 & 99200162.
- ii) Carrying and Use of Mobile Phone or Other Electronic Device(s) in Examination Hall is strictly prohibited:- • Any candidate found in possession of these Devices shall be liable to strict disciplinary action. • No change of Examination Centre will be allowed under any circumstances.
ISHTIAQ AHMAD CHAUDHRY (SECRETARY) UAN: 042-111-988-722 Tel- 042-99200161, 99200162. Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Assistant Director Fisheries
- Assistant Sub Inspector
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Www.ppsc..gop.pk|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 18th August 2016.|