Jobs in Project Management Office (PMO) Sindh 12th August 2016.
Project Management Office, Sindh Barrages Improvement Project, Sindh Irrigation Department intends to hire Professionals and supporting staff for following positions through a competitive process. The appointment will initially be for one year extendable for the duration of the project to strengthen the PMO in providing technical support for coordination and monitoring of project activities. He/she will be expected to take the initiative to support and monitor project implementation at all levels to achieve project’s development objectives and results.
- The above positions are on contract basis (initially for one year but extendable).
- Applicant should have minimum 2nd Division in all degrees.
- The terms and conditions will be set forth in the offer letter.
- NoTA/DA is admissible for interview /test /joining.
- Government / Project employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview / test.
- Name of the Positions should be marked on the top left of the envelope.
- Should be computer literate and knowledge of e-mail and Internet.
- Proficiency in English language and good communication skills and report writing is essential.
Applications and detailed C.V. along with two recent passport size photographs be submitted by 25′ August, 2016 at the following address: Address: C/59-Block-21 Behind Agha Khan Medical Services Clifton Karachi.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer
- Manager admin
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Not Provided.|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 12th August 2016.|