Jobs Opportunity in NTS National Testing Service Pakistan Company Limited Islamabad 20th August 2016.
National Testing Service-Pakistan (NTS), incorporated as a Company Limited by Guarantee, Non-Profit Organization established under section-42 of Companies Ordinance, 1984, seeks bids from Chartered Accountant Firms of International Standard and repute to conduct the yearly external audit of Company for the period July 01, 2016 to June 30, 2017 as required under the provisions of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. Chartered Accountants Firms with satisfactory QCR rating from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) and enlisted in SBP category — A, may send their bids along with the following information by courier on or before 5th of September, 2016 not later than 1100 hours PST in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Appointment of External Auditor”, same will be opened in presence of representatives of firms at 1200 hours PST.
- a) Full name of the firm, number of partners, permanent addresses and evidence of formation, preferably in the form of partnership deed.
- b) Structure of the firm with the list of all key personal (partners, directors, senior managers and assistant managers etc.)
- c) Evidence of conducting audit of reputable multinational and national companies with annual turnover of PKR 1 billion or more in Pakistan in last 10 years.
- d) Information about infrastructure of the firm including details of offices, branches with list of staff members, including Chartered Accountants; and
- e) Annual Financial Statements for the last five years.
Any query may be addressed to Company Secretary at:
Company Secretary National Testing Service-Pakistan 1-E, Street # 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad. Phone: +92-51-9101326
- External Auditor
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||+92-51-9101326|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Jang 20th August 2016.|