Jobs Opportunity in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) 17th July 2016.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) is established as an autonomous body under Chartered Accountants Ordinance 1961 (the Ordinance). ICAP strives to promote professional excellence, provides best services to its stakeholders and safeguards public interest. Moving ahead in this direction, ICAP is looking to induct bright and energetic individuals for following positions:
- MANAGER EDUCATION & TRAINING (2 POSITIONS) KARACHI The candidate will be responsible to liaise with tutors, universities and training organizations in order to ensure effective education delivery and practical training of students. The individual should have interest in Educational Research. The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant along with at least 3 years post qualification experience. He / she should have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER ACADEMICS (2 POSITIONS) – KARACHI The candidate should be Chartered Accountant along with at least 2 years post qualification experience or MBA from a leading university along with at least 4 — 5 years post qualification experience with a professional accounting firm or leading educational institute. He / She should have flair for Education and Research and have good writing skills.
- MANAGER MARKETING – KARACHI The candidate will be responsible to maintain corporate relations, placements and media relations. Provide support in identifying opportunities to grow, develop and implement new marketing initiatives to enhance the brand value. Think strategically, execute recommendations and drive demonstrated results via the application of creativity: analysis and project management The ideal candidate must be MBA Marketing from a reputable University along with more than 3 years of experience in managing marketing programs in the service / education sector, corporate networking and placements. The role would ideally suit an individual who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- ASSISTANT MANAGER TECHNICAL SERVICES – KARACHI The candidate will be responsible for conducting research and developing working papers for various technical Committees. He/She will facilitate immediate supervisor in various tasks of the department.
The candidate should be CA Finalist / MBA Finance with good knowledge of accounting, auditing, taxation and corporate laws. The candidate must be excellent in communication and report writing skills with flair for research work.
- ASSISTANT MANAGER MARCOM- LAHORE
The candidate will be responsible for providing support in implementing and executing marketing plans and to oversee day-to-day activities. The candidate must be MBA Marketing from a reputable University along with at least 1 year experience in managing marketing programs in the service / education sector. Should have clear understanding of market research, branding, marketing strategy and marketing. The role would ideally suit an individual who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- OFFICER I SENIOR OFFICER HUMAN RESOURCES -KARACHI (1 POSITION EACH) The candidate will be responsible for providing support in daily HR operations and oversee day-to-day HR activities. The candidate should be MBA preferably in HR from a reputed university with 1 to 3 years of experience in HR operations, Policy development, HR projects, and recruitment, training & employee relations. The candidate should have excellent people’s skills along with good organizational and communication skills.
- OFFICERS – KARACHI
The candidate will be responsible for assisting in matters related to conduct of examination. The candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics / Economics / English Literature from a reputed university. Knowledge of Information Systems and Computer hardware will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through the Institute’s selection procedure. Please clearly mention the position applied for in the email subject line. The Institute is an equal opportunity employer and provides remuneration commensurate with education and experience. Interested candidates may apply online through http://career.icap.org.pk/ or send their resume along with the photograph latest by July 3152016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us your CV along with the photograph on the following address:
Human Resources Department et_ The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Chartered Accountants Avenue, Clifton, Karachi-75600
- Manager Education & Training
- Senior Manager
- Manager Academics
- Manager Marketing
- Assistant Manager Technical Services
- Assistant Manager Marcom
- Senior Officer Human Resource
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||email@example.com|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 17th July 2016.|