Jobs Opportunity in Economic Affairs Division (EAD) Government of Pakistan 12th July 2016.
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Privatization
Economic Affairs Division
Economic Affairs Division (EAD), Government of Pakistan has been administering Pakistan Technical Assistance Programme (PTAP) since 1976. Under PTAP, a limited number of seats are available in the disciplines of Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), Pharmacy (D. Pharmacy) and B.Sc Engineering for the students of Pakistani Origin having foreign nationality, for the session 2016-17. 2. All those who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
- B) General Conditions:
- Must have a valid proof of foreign nationality (self and parent).
- Must have a valid proof of Pak-Origin in the form of Pakistan Origin Card/NADRA I.D Card or Pakistani Passport.
- Must have studied and passed 12ffi grade or equivalent exam physically from abroad.
- Updated/latest application form which can be downloaded from EAD’s website www.ead.gov.ok, should preferably be typed & printed and submitted in quadruplicate, along with attested copies of the following documents:-
- HSSC or equivalent certificate along with detailed marks certificate/transcripts.
- Equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, in case of foreign qualification. 3. Proof of Foreign Nationality, Self and Parent (foreign passport, citizenship certificate etc). Green card is not accepted as proof of foreign nationality.
- Proof of Pak-Origin (Pakistani Passport, I.D Card etc)
- Result Card of SAT-II or MCAT or Entry Test.
- Valid TOEFL/IELTS score card for admission in BSc Engineering/MBBS/BDS in case medium of instruction is not English.
- Candidates interested to apply against the above seats must submit their complete applications on the prescribed application form (in quadruplicate) in R&I/PTAP Section of Economic Affairs Division along with attachments listed above, not later than August 31, 2016 for D. Pharmacy & B.Sc Engineering and October 31, 2016 for MBBS & BDS. Applications received after the cutoff dates will not be entertained.
AFTAB AHMAD KHAN Section Officer (PTAP/CP/FS) Economic Affairs Division, Room No. 505, Block “C”, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad Tele: +92-51-9201868 I Fax: +92-51-9211822
- Sc Engineering
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||www.ead.gov.pk|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 12th July 2016.|