Jobs Opportunities in Punjab Forensic Science Agency Home Department Government of the Punjab 26th August 2016.
Application are invited from suitable, qualified and experienced candidates on contract basis for a period of three (03) year (renewable) for following posts in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Home Department Old Multan Road, Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
General Terms and Conditions:
- a) The above positions are offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- b) The positions are based in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- a) The candidate must attach with his/her application, an updated CV, two recent (1″x 1″) size photographs and duly attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and NOC in case of Govt. employee.
- b) Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- c) Applications completed in all respects should reach this office till 20th September, 2016.
- d) The date of interview for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through PFSA website i.e www.pfsa.gop.pk. No separate interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- e) No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- f) For information contact 042-37840007 4020 & 4023.
DIRECTOR GENERAL PUNJAB FORENSIC SCIENCE AGENCY HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF THE PUNJAB. IPL-10363
- Additional Director General (Administration / Finance)
- Additional Director General (Inspection / Monitoring)
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||042-37840007|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 26th August 2016.|