Jobs Opportunities in Karachi Police Apply Online 13th August 2016.
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts at Karachi police from candidates having Karachi domicile,
1 Application processing fee of Rs. 150/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 4001- separately. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualifications. Applications should not be accompanied with by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done In respect of
- candidates who are called for”interview” and any applicant having made an in-correct /false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of applications.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Women and minority quota shall also be considered as per rules.
- The candidates who qualify the Physical test shall be called for written/psychological test.
- Candidates who qualify psychological test shall appear in Interview conducted by a Board.
- Written test physical test and psychological test shall be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan.
- Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and website. 13. NoTA/DA will be given.
- Written and Physical Tests will only be held in Karachi.
- Only those candidates, who shall qualify Physical, written and psychometric test of NTS, will be called for interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the copy of documents.
- Karachi Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Note: The last recruitment test has been cancelled by the Competent Authority therefore Candidates who have applied earlier should submit fresh application.
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.olgak. The application forms are also available at designated branches of banks and CPLC offices located at all districts of Karachi. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBt, HBL, or MCB, and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to: NTS Headquarters 1-E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad through any courier service.
- Application Forms which are, improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last date of submission of application form is 29th August, 2016.
- Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
For further information, please contact: UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service – Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
- Police Constable
- Lady police Constable
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||www.nts.org.pk|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 13th August 2016.|