Jobs in International Committee of the Red Cross Peshawar Apply Online 21st August 2016.
ICRC The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy, based in Peshawar
- Minimum Bachelors degree a
- Very good computer skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Urdu
- Very good command of spoken Pashto
- Preferably 2 year work experience in a similar field
- Contributes to implementation of Tracing activities, particularly restoring family links (RFL)
- Has a thorough knowledge of RFL procedures and ensures its respect and implementation
- Performs various office works such as typing, filing, mail preparation and distribution, photocopies, updating of Logbooks.
- Contributes to internal follow-up of individual cases.
- Performs written correspondence (electronically /paper)
Should you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements and be interested for this position, please submit your cover letter and complete C.V to
- Tracing Secretary
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Last date of Submit Application: 25-08-2016.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 21st August 2016.|