Jobs in The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Pakistan Online Apply 14th August 2016.
ICRC The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan is looking for energetic and dynamic person to work in its communication department, based in Peshawar:
Communication Officer (Legal)
- LLB or equivalent in Law and Shariah,
- Knowledge of international humanitarian law would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar field.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Urdu and Pashto.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
Standard Function Description:
- Develops and implements an all-inclusive strategy to promote international humanitarian law (IHL) among academic circles and civil society of KR
- Expands and strengthens networking with key universities, civil society including legal fraternity and think tanks of KP.
- Organizes events connected to the promotion of IHL, i.e. information sessions, certificate courses, moot court competitions, etc.
- Conducts presentations on ICRC and IHL to different audiences.
- Translates institutional documents and publications into Urdu, Pashtu and English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Friendly and respectful working environment Address for applications
international Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) House 40, Jamaluddin Afghani Road University Town, Peshawar, Pakistan or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Officer (Legal)
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||email@example.com|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 14th August 2016.|
Incoming search terms:
- 14th august 2016 horoscope in urdu