Govt Jobs in the Office of the Ombudsperson Government of the Punjab 1st October 2016.
The Office of the Ombudsperson, Government of the Punjab, requires the service of dynamic and highly motivated persons for a period of three years on contract basis for the following positions:
- All the application must be received along with attested documents at the following address till Date 18th of October, 2016.
- No application shall be entertained after due date.
- Government employees must apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Five years general age relaxation shall be given to the male candidates and eight years age relaxation shall be given to the female candidates.
- Office of the Ombudsperson, Punjab, reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and reject any application without assigning any reason.
- 15% quota for female candidates, 2% for disable and 5% quota for minorities will be reserved.
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||042-35970739|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 1st October 2016.|
Incoming search terms:
- Vocancies ombudsperson office