Govt Jobs in Govt Nawaz Sharif Teaching Hospital Lahore 28th September 2016.
Applications from candidates are invited for recruitment against the vacant posts having the prescribed qualification mentioned below against each on Adhoc basis for a period of one year as per Govt. recruitment policy.
Walk in Interview (Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer)
Interview for the post of Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer will be held on every Saturday. if required. 1′ Interview will be held on 08.10.2016 (Saturday) at 09:OOAM in the office of undersigned.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Recruitment shall be made as per policy of Govt. of the Punjab purely on merit.
- Attested Photocopies of relevant documents including domicile of the Punjab, ID Card, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate and valid PMDC Registration should be attached with the application.
- 05 marks are for person who is Hafiz-e-Quran.
- Persons working in the Govt. Semi Govt. institutions should send their application through their department
- The duly completed application should reach the office of undersigned during office hours till 13.10.2016.
- Number of posts advertised for recruitment can be increased /decreased as per requirement.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be considered.
- Interview will be held in the office of the undersigned on the dates mentioned against each category.
- Candidates are required to produce / bring their original documents at the time of Interview.
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVT. M. NAWAZ SHRAIF TEACHING HOSPITAL IPL-11639 YAKKI GATE, LAHORE
- Neuro Surgeon
- ENT Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officer
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Not Provided.|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 28th September 2016.|