Govt Jobs in Department of Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh 1st September 2016.
SRP is a five-year initiative supporting the Department of Educa-tion and Literacy Department Government of Sindh to address critical issues in early-grade reading through continuous teachers professional development, improving assessment, and distributing supplementary materials.
The Chief of Party will be responsible for providing overall technical guidance and management leadership for the Sindh Reading Program. He/She will serve as the primary liaison with lJSAlDJPakistan on management and technical matters and collaborate with other high-level stakeholders. He/She will plan, organize, and supervise overall technical activities and ensure sustainability of program objectives and goals. He/she is expected to ensure the quality of an integrated technical approach that leads to SRP impact and effectiveness across the project_ The chief of party provides effective oversight of the program contract and budget requirements, and ensures excellent management of cost, schedule, and quality results.
- Master’s degree in education policy, planning, curriculum development, teacher professional development, or other relevant technical held required; Ph.D. or Ed.D. degree preferred
- Minimum 15 years of demonstrated experience managing or providing technical expertise to programs of a similar sire and scope required, including at least 5 years in a management or a similar leader-ship position
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience in the education sector, preferably in similar development contexts to Pakistan, required
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in early grade reading, non-formal education, capacity development, teacher professional development, and systems strengthening highly preferred
- Professional proficiency and fluency in written and spoken English required; proficiency in Sindhi or Urdu required
- Demonstrated experience of dealing with government counterparts on policy level
Application Instructions: Please email a CV, letter of interest„ and three references with contact information to ChemonicsSRPIggmail.com no later than September 7th, 2016. Please write “SRP Chief of Party” in the subject line.
Know more about us at http://www.sbep.aas.pkisintihreuding program.plip
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Not Provided.|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Dawn 1st September 2016.|