Govt Best Jobs in National Accountability Bureau Islamabad Government of Pakistan 2nd October 2016.
National Accountability Bureau Headquarters. Islamabad intends to till following positions purely on temporary basis from only Pakistani citizens:.
- Eligible candidates fulfilling above criteria for respective pos s will be called for written test followed by Typing/Shorthand, Key Punching/Key Depression test and subsequently selected top candidates will be called for interview.
- Government Servants/Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/Corporation employees must apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
- No further relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above. Against each category will be given. However under
- mentioned categories will be admissible age relaxation:
- 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, And Kashmirand Northern Areas.
- 3 years age relaxation Is admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for posts of BPS-
- 15 and below. (3) 15 years (or) the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. on the closing date.frab government service
- 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Government Servants who have completed 2 years of continuous
HOW TO APPLY
Last Date far submission at loran Tuesday 18th October, 2016
Application Form and online deposit slipware available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk Please pay the prescribed test fee of Rs. 475/- for post given at Sr. No. 1 while Rs. 300/- for other two posts given at Sr. No. 2 and 3 through online deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branch° of HBL, MCB, U8L orABL. Application without deposit slip will not be entertained. Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained. NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service. Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed Form along with paid online deposit slip (original).
UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.45, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Steno typist
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Not Provided.|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 2nd October 2016.|