Government Jobs in Energy Department Lahore Government of the Punjab 12th August 2016.
Energy Department , Govt, of the Punjab invites applications from suitable and enthusiastic candidates domiciled in Punjab, to fill up the following temporary posts on contract basis for a period of one year under the Project Reconciliation of Government Electricity Billing by installing AMI meters (Pilot Project)” and for the Reconciliation Cell.
1) Application should be submitted on prescribed form to be downloaded from www.energe.punjah,gov.pk or can be directly collected from the office of undersigned.
2) For the post at Sr. No. I ,2 & 3 the applications will be submitted to Section Officer (Admn), Energy Department, 8° Floor, EFU Building, Jail Road, Lahore.
3) For the post at Sr, No. 4 to 7 the applications will be submitted to the office of Director Technical (Reconciliation) Energy Department, 32-C Jail Road, Lahore.
4) The complete CV, attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained/ considered.
5) Candidates already working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
6) Only short listed candidate will be called for the test/ interview.
7) These appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year (Extendable on satisfactory performance).
8) Females are encouraged to apply.
9) The department offers a women friendly environment.
10) 15% quota for females.
11) 34-3years limier age relaxation for females.
12) Shameless are encouraged to apply as per merit.
13) The last date for submission of applications is 31-08-2016 up to 04:00 PM.
14) The competent authority reserves the right to reduce the number of posts.
15) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for interview/test.
- Assistant Director
- Program Officer
- Network Support Engineer
- Junior Clerks
- Naib Qasid
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Not Provided.|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 12th August 2016.|