Government Jobs Apply in Multan Development Authority Multan 20th August 2016.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on contract
Basis in MDA against following posts:-
In case no female candidate appears / qualifies for the said post, the same will be filled in an open merit in accordance with Government instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS: PART – A
- The general relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be as per Government Policy. The age relaxation for the disabled will be as per Government Policy.
- Initial appointment will be made for three years on contract basis which can be further extended as per Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports. The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- The candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
8.- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview through a call letter. They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC, domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts from metric onwards along with a set of attested copies of all the above mentioned docurIter its at the time of interview.
- Exact qualification and experience requirements Stialrbe as mentioned in the application Form which should be download from Open .Testing Service (OTS) website (www.ots.org.pk).
12.The applicant must attach all requisite documents along with Application Form including PEC registration. Incomplete applications shall Not be entertained.
PART – B
- OTS test will be conducted only for the qualification for further consideration. It would be mandatory for applicant to obtain minimum 50% of total marks for interview. Rest for further procedure of selection, Government of Punjab, Recruitment Policy, 2004 and instructions thereto shall be followed.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs,300/- in favor of Open Testing Service, to OTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any online branch of Bank Al-Falah on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form download from OTS website).
- Last date of submission of applications is 05-09-2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates who’s final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A Level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
- Final candidates list shall be available on OTS website.
- Roll No. slips and test center details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by OTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with PEC registration certificate and a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview. Non presence of requisite documents shall render applicant as non-eligible.
- Candidates must contact OTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc. OTS will be responsible in case of an error / omissions.
- Assistant Director Finance
- Assistant Director Engineer
- Sub Engineer
- Building Inspector
- Accounts Clerk
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||www.ots.org.pk|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Jang 20th August 2016.|