Career Opportunities in A Construction Company Karachi 17th July 2016.
We are a 150 years old business house in Pakistan – in fact one of the oldest businesses in the entire region. To transform the family business into a world class corporate organization, we are on the lookout to bring dynamic, go-getter and competent professionals who can bring in the real difference and be the true change agents. The group plans to recruit Energetic & Enthusiastic professionals who are willing to work hard and have a strong desire to build a successful career in the following positions.
- Bachelor in Textile Managements with 3-5 years’ experience preferably in Textile sector. • Exposure of International markets with the ability to reciprocate with customers. • Strong in house coordination & follow-ups with effective communication skills.• Maintaining strong customer base and promote & develop strong business relationship with the customers.
- Bachelors in Supply chain Management or Graduate in any discipline with 5 years’ experience in Stores Management.* Strong knowledge of Oracle ERP with effective communication skills both written & verbal. • An All-rounder with ability to effectively lead & motivate a team. Work with limited supervision. • Oversee store operations & arrange proper storage of incoming materials. • Effective & efficient utilization of the logistic support. • Control inventory levels by ensuring inventory transaction are accurately logged.
- BBA (Finance) / BS (Accounting & Finance) / Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing concern. • Well versed with Accounting & Finance techniques & preparations of reports.* Capable enough to work with limited supervision. • Knowledge of oracle financial modules will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Textile Engineering preferably with 1-2 years of experience in Dyeing & processing. • Well versed with modern techniques and tools of dyeing function. Capable enough to work in teams. Responsible for monitoring and controlling the dyeing process with the coordination of Production Planning.
Quality & Production Staff
- Graduates (BA/ B.Com / B.sc) or Intermediate with 1-2 years’ experience of working in Production, Quality & allied Departments.. The incumbents should be energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to learn and deliver the desired results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and these positions carry attractive remuneration with progressive career growth opportunities. All positions are based at Karachi. Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their detailed resume mentioning the position in the subject line latest by July 31st 2016 at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Courier the hard copies of the resume addressed to: H.R. Manager, D – 64, SITE, Karachi.
- Store Manager
- Accounts Executive
- Chemical Engineers
- Quality & Production Staff
|Company Type:||Government/Private Sector.|
|Salary, No. of Positions:||Mentioned above in the Newspaper Ad Image.|
|Education, Career Level and Experience:||Read Carefully in the above image.|
|How to Apply, Last date for Application Form:||Download/Details are mentioned above.|
|Email Address, Phone Number or Website:||Jobsprospect2015@gmail.com|
|Reference Newspaper:||Daily Express 17th July 2016.|